How do I download the files?
- Sign In (top of page) using the email you checked out with. Didn't set a password? Click forgot password link to set one up.
- After you Sign In, click My Account (top of page).
- Click Completed Orders.
- At the end of your purchased product name click (Download Files).
- RIGHT CLICK each file and choose Save link as or Save target as
- This opens a file manager - Save the file to your desktop or other named folder for easy access. Once saved, you should work from the saved file on your computer.
I purchased the CD:
- Insert CD and view contents. Save the files to your computer. Work from the saved copy.
Where do I start?
- SAVE your files on a computer (see above).
- UPDATE Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ (free)
- UPDATE Adobe Flash Player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (free)
- Now, READ the Quick Start Guide and follow the instructions.
When I click the 2_OCCM_Policy_and_Procedure file I see a page to update Adobe:
When I click the 2_OCCM_Policy_and_Precedure file I see a black screen:
- The pdf generator requires Flash.
- Update Adobe Flash Player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (free)
- Are you on an iPad or iPhone? They are not compatible with Flash, come back to the manual when you are on a computer and follow the instructions above.
- Watch video for step-by-step instruction to assemble your binders. Pause the video as you complete the steps.
- For answers to other questions visit the FAQ page.